Saicho is a single origin sparkling tea brand. Setting a new trend with its prestigious cold-brewed sparkling teas that speak the language of wine, Saicho offers an elevated way to enjoy non-alcoholic drinking and dining with its pioneering sparkling teas that promote as much nuance, flavour and provenance as premium wines. Since its launch, Saicho has been welcomed by renowned sommeliers, hoteliers and chefs in the UK, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Closes: 4th September 2022
As the brand continues its rapid growth, it is looking for a Sales Executive to join the team. The Sales Executive will work closely with Saicho’s founders to grow the brand in the on- and off-trade.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is eager to join a fast-growing, disruptive business in the drinks industry. The individual will work in an agile, focused team and will enjoy exposure to all facets of the business.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create a target list of on- and off-trade prospects, including luxury hotels, restaurants and retail
- Drive new business through prospection and trade visits
- Organise and carry out sampling sessions with key prospects
- Keep the CRM system up to date to track sales conversions
- Create social media content during trade visits
- Provide education, brand and activation support in the form of engaging events and innovative experiential activities
- Support Saicho’s export activities
- Support marketing team
- Home-based working but will involve travelling for trade visits
- Based in the UK, preferably London
- Motivated to achieve ambitious growth and sales targets
- A charismatic and enthusiastic personality with the energy and drive a role in sales demands
- A passion for food and drink
- A natural ambassador for our sparkling teas
- Good negotiation skills and commercial mind-set, someone who can influence others
- An excellent communicator who is comfortable presenting to different audiences
- Self-disciplined to take ownership for your own day, delivering against targets to achieve success
- Confident, creative, keen eye for detail and organised.
- Desire to be a part of a small, fast-growing business in the drinks industry
- Ability to cope well with the varied nature of the role
- A team player who is articulate, personable, self-starting and seriously up for a challenge
- Experience in bar-tending, bar manager, hospitality staff with up-market event/product experience or existing sales experience gained through working in the On-Trade beneficial but not essential
What you can expect working at Saicho:
- We respect and welcome diversity. This shines through the people we employ to the way we respect and work with each other and our partners.
- We value a "grow together" mentality. Taking our partners and employees on our journey together.
- We have a desire to deliver the best product and experience for our consumers and customers.
- We believe everyone in our team should feel free to be themselves, creating a culture of trust, authenticity and empowerment.
- There is a wealth and variety of expertise in our business to learn from and learn with.
- And finally, we like to have fun. Everyone in our team loves what they do and it’s a great energy to be around.
Home based with some travel around the UK.
Salary - £25,000 with generous bonus package.
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter.